Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Weird Photos and Charlie's Birthday

The dogs were feeling playful today so I took some photos of them - but for some reason my camera was acting weird.
It would only take pictures that were all unfocused and double exposed. I don't know why it was doing them that way. It was really weird. I couldn't take a clear picture to save my life.
You'd think that having the same kind of camera for several years you'd have the thing figured out - you'd always be able to take a clear picture - but no, some days I just cannot take a picture any pictures at all.
Maybe I need to get a second camera for these kinds of days - and then maybe I'll always be able to get a clear photo out of at least one of my cameras. What do you think about that, Dad? Doesn't that sound like nice and clear logic? haha!
Yesterday was also Charlie's 9th birthday! I can't believe he's 9 years old. I've had him for nine years. It just seems like a blink of an eye. He's been such a good boy and such a good companion. I think I'll make a post of some of my favourite pictures of him - maybe some of them will be clear pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment