Saturday, November 3, 2007

Seven days with Seven Dogs

Wow, I just saw the short video that is from a "Dogumentary" made from some Australian filmakers about an animal sanctuary and some dogs they wanted to take on an adventure - the tag line at the end says "sometimes you've got to stop and smell the roses - and sometimes it's not the humans who need to do it". The whole thing is just beautiful - and it's all about dog friendliness and living your life in tune with your dogs. It's just awesome - you should definitely check it out:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,

    My name is Andrew Einspruch, and I'm the producer of the documentary, "Seven Days with Seven Dogs". (That's me in short - the two-legged male, as opposed to the four-legged.) I just wanted to say thank-you for your kind words. We're so pleased that you enjoyed the short.

    I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the doco, say about how we made it or where we went or anything about the dogs.

    I'll mention that the full documentary is about an hour long, which gives us a lot more scope to tell the full story. For one, we actually talk in it, which we don't in the short. I can tell you that the trip was just a bit chaotic, but the dogs had an absolute ball.

    So again, thanks for your warm response.

    Cheers,
    Andrew
    http://www.laughingowl.com.au

    PS. I love the Ruth Harrison quote in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete