Monday, June 6, 2011

I can guarantee you that this week is going to be one of the worst week's of my life, so I don't know when I'll be making another post.


I have figured out why dogs don't live as long as humans do, though. It's because if they lived as long as we do - the human race would die out because we'd choose to live with our dogs instead of humans much more often - but since dogs live such short lives we have to take the very second-rate option of humans as our main companions, simply because their chances of living a long time are so much better.
10 years and 12 years is certainly a gift, but when you actually come to the end of it, the letting go part is wordless. I can only imagine what the aftermath is going to be like.

As each second goes by, my stomach feels a little bit sicker.

4 comments:

  1. Will be thinking about you, Joan. I'm so sorry that things aren't looking positive. I wish there was some way to make them all live forever, because they are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what to say except that i am thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand Joan. Been there -- felt that.

    Wish there was something I could say to help.

    Thinking of you ...

    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Hugs dear Dog Kisser... I have nothing better to offer.

    ReplyDelete