Saturday, February 9, 2008

A comment:

Im sure this will be deleted but you brought it on yourself Joan. You lent your support of these NUTS and now that it is clear that they are Sickos you are embarrassed.

You know in the movies when the hero s fighting for the truth and all the other people are ignoring and ignorant....your one of those people.

I respected you for publishing both sides of this debate but you stated it. I see your posts from months ago, seems to me you didnt have your facts straight now did you.

Why is it so hard for people to admit they are wrong.


Actually I'm not embarrassed, I'm sad - I'm very sad that a human being I actually know could've done such horrible things. And I'm also in deep mourning for all the friends I've lost this week because I thought I was doing the right thing and standing up for a friend, but in the end none of my friends stayed with me and I've lost them all.

I've had this blog for 4 years and written 900 posts - detailing tons of fundraising that I've spent $100's at, and other people have spent tons of money at, I've talked about bsl, puppy mills, dog politics - and I am crucified for standing up for one of my friends when I had the same information as the rest of the world.

When I found out what was going on - at the same time that the rest of the world found out - I did talk about it here on this blog and apologized to the dogs that were afffected, and was remorseful - but no one seems to remember that.

The world is full of so much hate - and 99.99% of this blog has been about being positive dog culture.

So that's it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:32 PM

    No Joan your wrong. People are not mad at you for standing by a friend. People are mad because of the poison you constantly spray about hard working volunteers. Your accusation that Zonda's animals would be needlessly PTS when seized. Things like that you did not apologize for and should. Hurting these people is where karma is going to get you. Do the right thing drop the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:57 PM

    If they left that quickly Joan then you have to wonder if they were truly friends in the first place. Unfortunately all to often people want to judge one another and not try to understand others points of view. Your were blinded by your friendship for her and are trying to understand it all so why your "friends" can't understand it is probably a problem with them. Good luck as it seems you are the latest fallguy in the rescue world!

    ReplyDelete