Friday, February 8, 2008

A new start


This area of the internet is not wishing to court anymore controversy.
Any hint of salaciousness has herewith been removed, whether it be about the legalization of in home doggy day care and the owner of said such business, the person who started that legal battle; the recent news about a certain rescue in the eastern part of Nova Scotia and the perceived ineffectualness of the provincial facility tasked with protecting the innocent companion animals who have no voice of their own -

This blog is, and has always - been about one dog owner who likes to take pictures of her dogs on their daily adventures in the Halifax Regional Municipality - and then write about them - and also write about her observations about local dog culture and it's dog friendliness

She (me) will continue to do that.

.







But I guess there will be fewer photos of her friends and local dog culture - and more photos of just her dogs. Take it, or leave it. Blogs are always vanity projects - and this one has always been completely that. Completely for my own pleasure and no one else's.

Either that, or I may never make another post again, I haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 AM

    Please Don't make another post again. I don't mean this to be as mean as it sounds. I think its best for all. I don't believe that you could hold it back. Remember your new years resolution? How long did it last? I consider myself to be a good person but I will forever remember your comments and they just can't be unsaid. I believe in karma, I hope you do to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Im sure this will be deleted but you brought it on yourself Joan. You lent.

    your support of these NUTS and now that it is clear that they are Sickos you are embarrassed.

    You know in the movies when the hero s fighting for the truth and all the other people are ignoring and ignorant....your one of those people.

    I respected you for publishing both sides of this debate but you stated it. I see your posts from months ago, seems to me you didnt have your facts straight now did you.

    Why is it so hard for people to admit they are wrong.

    ReplyDelete