Thursday, December 27, 2007

Look at what we got for Christmas!

I have always suffered serious camera envy whenever I saw someone with a Canon Rebel camera. I don't know why, because I've never known very much about cameras - but now I'm going to have to start learning about it - because I've finally taken the plunge and bought one! I got a Canon Rebel E0S D40 10 megapixel digital camera with money I got for Christmas and I'm heavily in love with it. I have no idea how to use it yet, but hopefully I'll learn. Since I've started using digital cameras I've just been upgrading the same type about every year and a half - I started out with a Sony Cybershot, then I got a Canon A80, a Canon A240, and then a Canon A640. But I thought intead of spending $500 every 2 years - why not spend a big chunk of money all at once that's going to last me many years - so that's what I've done. By the look of the photos that I took today below - the dogs seem pretty happy about it. Now I just have to figure out how to take pictures that actually look good! haha!










1 comment:

  1. NICE!! Now I have camera envy.... :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete