Monday, October 8, 2007

A Huge Weekend for taking photos

I took a ton of photos this weekend - yesterday I spent the whole day at the Maritime Fall Fair out at Exhibition Park - something I've never been to before, and I have got a ton of pictures to post from that.
And then tonight I went to supper at my friend Janet's house and took pictures of the cutest little yorkie named Toby and his Mom brought all kinds of outfits for him and we had a fashion show and you won't believe how cute he was.
So now I am completely tuckered out - but I had to post these photos that I took of Buttercup in her "Grampie's" chair. Doesn't she look contented? I'm trying to figure out how to use the camera as much as I can without the flash so I can get as realistic a shot as possible. It's enabling me to take a ton of horrible photos - but sometimes I'm getting a couple of good shots. I think these ones turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment