Saturday, December 5, 2009

2nd Last Day of Santa Pics


Tomorrow is the last day for Santa Pics - if you want to get your pet's photo with Santa - like I got this fabulous photo with Buttercup today at the Mic Mac Mall Chapter's! You should go to Bark & Fitz tomorrow between 12 and 3pm.

Buttercup was totally freaked out though, which was so weird - I was the photographer for Santa Pics for theh SPCA for 2 years - and she wasn't freaked out then - she was always too busy spending her time trying to attack the other dogs who got too close to me I guess. Oh those were such heady days when she was young and carefree - now she's old and crochety - and my Dad made me laugh for like a minute straight this afternoon when he said "lots of children are afraid of Santa" - because Buttercup was just shaking when we were in Chapter's - I think it was because there were so many dogs there and she thought we were going to the veterinarian's - but he thought maybe it was because she was afraid of the man in the red suit with the scary beard.

Oh well - she still photographed okay! haha! And the SPCA got $25 - so it all worked out in the end. Christmas is over in exactly 22 days I think...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:32 PM

    she has the cutest nose ever!

    ReplyDelete