Sunday, November 2, 2008

NS SPCA Cause for a Paws 2008 is a Huge Success!


So I think think last night's SPCA Cause for a Paws dinner and auction was probably a big success - there was a ton of people there, they had a lot of silent auction items and they also had a lot of live auction items too.
I was the successful bidder on a couple pictures and a dog bed chair that is the cutest thing in the world. The food was great and everybody had a good time. It was a nice, relaxing evening out, and the fashion show was really really good.
I am so glad and actually amazed that with all the chaos that's gone on in the last months that they were able to pull off the evening - so the organizers really deserve a lot of kudos for what they did last night - it was really fun and I think they raised a lot of money - and hopefully it's another symbol of what is beginning to happen at the organization.I have put a slideshow below of the photos I took of the doggy fashion show, and you can also go to my picasa photo album and see all the photos that I took as well at - http://picasaweb.google.com/dogkisser/PawsForACause2008#

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    sounds like a great time was had by all, sorry to have missed it
    kudos to all involved and all who attended
    Annette

    ReplyDelete