Sunday, June 1, 2008

A retooled page on my Charlie loves Halifax website


This page doesn't have anything to do with a "dog friendly" Halifax - but I've always had some ancilliary page on my website that have simply amused me, and this is one of them. These pages however, are also the pages that have been the slowest to be moved over from my original Geocities website - and tonight I finally moved over a page that I had about "poetry about dogs" - I really like Michael Ondaatje, and it's always amazed me how much poetry he's written about dogs - so I had some stuff he's written about dogs on my website. Tonight I moved it over and put it here - http://charlieloveshalifax.ca/poetry.html - if you want to check it out. Some hoy for your folloy on a Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment