Sunday, June 8, 2008

Charlie and Daisy are bad to the bone

I haven't made a video in a while - my fancy camera doesn't have a video option, so I haven't had any video taping equipment around when they've been cute, but I downloaded a song this week that I thought was entirely appropriate to go with a montage of photos of Charlie and Daisy.

I've always been trying to capture the perfect action shot - of Daisy and Charlie wrestling - I haven't gotten it yet, but I've probably taken 100's and 100's of photos of them wrestling - so I put together some that I've taken in just the last year to a "P Diddy" re-mastered by someone else. I think it turned out pretty well.

Here it is:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Love it!

    Nice job Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Wow! That is awesome! Love to see them wrestling!

    ReplyDelete