Friday, October 12, 2007

Pug-a-licious!

I was at my friend Maureen's house dropping off some liver because I've donated some to the upcoming "Pug-o-ween" being put on by Nova Scotia Pugs this coming Sunday - along with one week of doggy Day care from Camp Bow Wow that I'm redonating that I got at the recent Nova Scotia SPCA Paws for a Cause Auction

But anyway - I'm sure that Maureen's pugs - Rudy and Ashley - are going to be 2 most beautiful pugs there on Sunday! They will certainly be the 2 most loved pugs anyway! They were both rescued from PEI - aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen?
This is Ashley - Ashley is mostly blind now because of an immune reaction to vaccinations before Maureen got her - but she gets around pretty good.
These 2 pictures are of Nacho - I think you can tell who rules the house!!

1 comment:

  1. The furry kids loved your visit, especially the liver treats.
    Unfortunately Ashley will not be going to Pug-O-Ween. She doesn't travel well in cars as a result of her blindness, the motion confuses her and causes her to panic. She is more comfortable staying in her home surroundings. Rudy will hopefully win something as he is quite excited to go.
    Nacho wants to know if you can make salmon or fish flavoured treats for cats.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete