Sunday, July 16, 2006

Some Pictures from This Weekend

My digital video camera seems to capture pictures at the exact moment when the dogs are licking their lips. The shutter is a lot faster than on my normal camera I think.

Below are various pictures of fish and dogs taken this weekend. I took about 20 platys over to my friend who owns a fish store over in Dartmouth to thin out my flock and he gave me 2 catfish in trade - one of the pictures below is a picture of those 2 new family members. There are still innumerable platy babies and others in the tank. My fish seem to be replicating themselves unbelievably. I wonder though if the trauma this morning might slow them down a little bit. I hope I didn't screw them up too much. They were living in rather a garden of Eden until this morning though. I hope it doesn't take them too long to get over the horror of having their flock culled so ferociously.






Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment