Friday, April 28, 2006

A Super Day at Prospect Bay Today!

What a super day we had at Prospect Bay today. The weather was absolutely perfect - it wasn't too hot, it wasn't too cold, the sky was a brilliant blue, and there were some clouds in the sky to give some colour - the dogs were in a good mood. I noticed a tree that shaped just like a bonsai tree - and Charlie plunked himself down right in front of it just like the perfect dog he is and he let me take some pictures of him. I even saw a little snake who was gracious enough to wait for me to pull my camera out and he (or she) let the dogs walk all over him and then even HISSED at me when I took his picture. Can you imagine!

The water was chock full of buoys too, but I think they were doing their job and still attached to lobster traps. There were a couple that were close enough to shore I could have almost touched them. Ah, the elusive buoy booty.





No comments:

Post a Comment