Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Getting out of the heat

We've been going to the beach a lot in the last few days to get out of the heat. It's been a good idea - it's definitely cooler at the beach. Although today I'm just coming off of a 5 day migraine, so I've had to fit the beach jaunts into that - timing the drugs so that I can go to work, take care of the dogs and have the head pound at convenient times. Yesterday I noticed though that I had taken 18 acetaminophen within 12 hours so I gently tip-toed around all evening hoping that I wouldn't go into convulsions or a coma. No sign of a rebound headache though. Thank-dog for small mercies.

Here's a slightly doctored picture I took of each dog individually at Conrad's on Sunday - I took the pictures individually - but didn't get any pictures of them all together - but don't they look so much nicer when they're all next to each other?


A slightly doctored picture Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment