Sunday, November 7, 2004

Have you ever seen anything so cute?

I went in to clean the rats cage tonight and have my nightly bonding session with them and this is what I found - both of them in the hammock together asleep. I think winter is coming and they're finding ways to cope.

You'll notice the sores on Mrs Dingle's face - they've never completely gone away. I think it's partly behavioural and I'm at a loss as to what to do next. I've done everything I can think of to fix it - although I got some excellent advice yesterday from a lady in Montreal who has rats and does rat rescue that I'm going to follow up on.

But damn these are cute rats...


Jada gives a big yawn... Posted by Hello


And then leans in for a sniff... Posted by Hello


And then decides that the warmth of the hammock is much better than any silly camera being stuck in her face! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment