Saturday, July 3, 2004

Charlie hasn't noticed that anything is fucked up at all...


Charlie hasn't noticed that anything is fucked up at all... Posted by Hello

Today we went to walk at the Spryfield end of Long Lake. I think it looks very promising. No people whatsoever. But it is awfully close to the road. It IS literally right around the corner from my house. Which is good because there's no where to park. It'll be an adventure walking the 4 dogs on leash there though. Daisy is SO bad on leash. And I think there's a lot of cats between here and there.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about putting the website back up and I just can't do it. I can't help but think that the whole website is one big long lie. The city isn't dog friendly the way I presented it to be. And I regularly got emails from people who were planning on moving to the city saying that my website was allaying their fears because they had been worried that Halifax wasn't going to be dog-friendly and once they found my website they weren't worried anymore. I'm sure they got a shock once they moved here. It was all a farce.

I have no idea why I'm suddenly so bitter. Actually I do - it's because I have no ability to make people see things my way. I have lost the ability to convince people of things somehow. Last year when I had my brain problems I lost so much brain power that I can't articulate anything anymore to be able to sell things. Especially on the spot when people are hollering about my dogs. On other words, I'm fucked. And it's just getting worse as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment