Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some cute photos from the weekend

Today we went to Long Lake Provincial Park and the dogs had a fabulous time - it was a beautiful day out. I hope all winter stays like this - that would be great.
The dogs of course found every mud puddle that they could - which is lovely for white dogs - Bubby especially likes to come home as black as possible - I don't know what it is about white dogs and mud. Bubby must just like to take baths when he gets home I guess.
Yesterday I got some nice shots of the dogs in the living room.
They had an extended wrestling match in the living room - I don't know how Buttercup can last so long - she can seem to go forever some days - at 17 she is in beautiful shape.
Bubby's very gentle with her though, so we're both lucky for that - they have such a good time - we're all so lucky to have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment