Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Love my new Canon Power Shot A620!

I've had a Canon Power Shot A80 for the last 2 years, but it's been getting kind of old lately and the pictures haven't seemed to be as crisp and seemed to be turning kind of dark lately. So I've been stalking the digital camera sections of stores lusting after new cameras and last night somehow some kind munificence shone down on me and I've now got a fabulous new camera.

A 7.1 mega pixel beauty with 4x optical zoom and 20 different shooting modes. The dogs are going to go completely blind from all the flashes going on. I'm currently having some software issues, but hopefully I'll get that worked out in the next day or so and I'll be flying. I'm in love!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Congrats Joan - still saved money considering your first one was given to you!! Take lots and lots!

    Lisa, Delta & Oscar (and this week, Duncan!)

    ReplyDelete