Sunday, February 26, 2006

Where is Teddy boy?

Someone posted a comment to my post about our jaunt to Silver Sands beach yesterday asking where Teddy boy is - and I guess I also didn't picture him in my post today in my playing with Daisy - he was where he almost always is - on my lap!


Yesterday at the beach when I was taking pictures though he was being bad and trying to get in my pocket that holds the liver - so that is the picture I got of him - a very close shot of something black going steadfastedly into a pocket.




Today when I was wrestling with Daisy and cutting Buttercup's ears - he wasn't too impressed with being jostled and getting hair on him - so you can sort of tell in this picture that he'd rather be somewhere else - but there's no where else he wants to be than in someone's arms - and my arms are the only arms in the house unfortunately. So what's a dog to do?

So that's the Teddy report! haha!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Thank you and big kisses to all of them !

    ReplyDelete