Saturday, December 24, 2005

Teddy's Hair Cut

Shit. My world is falling apart because I'm all alone at Christmas and I'm getting a million emails because everyone wants to hear about how Teddy made out at the hair salon. At least I still had the presence of mind to take pictures! I guess the world hasn't collapsed that seriously.

I drove all the way up to Elmsdale because the lady who owns Doggy Styles Grooming is used to working with damaged dogs so she was in fact successful in cutting Teddy's hair - except for a small section that was under the muzzle she had on him - and it's an uneven section - so he's looking pretty funny. I've been trying to pick at it with the scissors since we got home and I've been bitten pretty good several times. I also got bitten good when we were at the groomer putting the muzzle on him initially. Susan the groomer didn't get bitten though, which was good.

It was funny when we arrived - he knew the type of place we were arriving at - I had to pick him up and bring him in the door - his tail went under his butt and he tried to run away - there was no way he was going in there. That was not a good sign.

I did dope him up too. And this time he stayed doped up a long time. And CANTANKEROUS.











I am SO going to get you for this, Mom
















You can kill me now because my soul left the building half an hour ago














And then when we got home he sucked it all up pretty good - at 8pm tonight actually he's still shaking... but these pictures were taken at 2pm this afternoon -



And once again all Buttercup can say is - PUULLEEAASSEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment