Thursday, July 28, 2005

Buttercup in a fight with my new lounger


Picture #1 on my camera - the lounger I "liberated" out of someone's garbage that I want to take pictures of so I can fix it up cybernetically with my Dad's help - by taking pictures and showing them to him and replacing the rotten bits... Posted by Picasa


Picture #2 on my camera - one of the rotten bits - but in the bottom left of the picture is Buttercup saying - "Hey! I'm not in this shot!" Posted by Picasa


Picture #3 on my camera - "Hi there - you were ignoring me for a moment, so I thought I'd go get my beaver for you to tug on!" Posted by Picasa


Picture #4 on my camera - "Oh yeah - I've got you now - you've forgotten ALL ABOUT this lounger I'm sitting on now!!" Posted by Picasa


Picture #5 - I am the winner of everything I attempt! Posted by Picasa


Picture #6 on my camera - "I am the queen of my universe!" Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment