Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Favourite picture of me and Charlie


Perhaps my favourite picture of all time of me and Charlie Posted by Hello



This is my favourite picture of me and Charlie. It was taken years ago and several lifetimes ago before I had any of my other dogs - when it was just me and him and he was the perfect dog and could do no wrong and actually never did do anything wrong and we were just perfectly in love together. I love this picture because he's looking back at me and we're at Crystal Crescent beach and it was a beautiful day and I remember it very well and we all had a good time. He is such a good dog. He never misses an opportunity to spoon. As soon as my ass hits the floor, there he is. It's no wonder I never get anything done.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    I can see why this is a favourite
    picture of you and Charlie, it's
    great. I did wonder who in the world is this Charlie Guy, smile,
    well now I knowand even more how
    Charlie became who is and for what
    reason's. I have never visited a
    web. site with so much good info
    and heart felt subjects on our pet's. I would surely lay my life down for my girl's, now that's TRUE
    LOVE.And about the Seals, YOU GO
    GIRL, for I totally agree with you.
    I am also against hunting,but i realize there has to be control over quanity of the wild, but when I hear someone say they are going hunting, most times I don't even know the person, I'll turn and say
    GOOD FOR YOU AND I SURE HOPE YOU
    CATCH NOTHING!!!!and i don't eat deer or rabbit,that's just me.

    ReplyDelete