Monday, January 31, 2005

A Dog Coat I made for a Friend's Terrier

I sewed a dog coat made out of a blanket that had patches from some kids "Beaver" - one of the branches of Boy Scouts - memorabilia. It'll be a warm coat. I made the mistake of testing it out on Buttercup just before we were about to leave for Seaview and putting a coat on Buttercup is one of the main signals we are about to leave for Seaview, so taking good pictures was pretty much impossible - when we're going through the motions of getting ready Buttercup has to rub herself on every surface, put every toy in her mouth and growl and lunge at every animal in the house. So this is the best I could come up with:


I'm hungry, I need to eat this toy! Posted by Hello



A shot of the coat - as good as I could get, anyway... Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment