Thursday, July 8, 2004

Daisy's Kennel Cough

I sent out an email today with a description of Daisy's kennel cough that I thought was really true:

...but everyone now has kennel cough - I think Leonard has it the worst. It's pretty funny - every time they try to bark, they start coughing. So it's pretty quiet here. Lots and lots of hacking. I could be living with a bunch of 80 year old men if you were blind. And couldn't smell. And the snot is GROSS.

Daisy is SO funny though - when Leonard and Charlie start to cough
they'll stand up and start choking like and then cough up some snot like they're puking. But not Daisy. She'll just start coughing at the top of her lungs in whatever position she's in. So if she's laying down she'll just start hacking and she could be sticking her legs straight up in the air and projectile hacking across the room. She is a one-in-a-million dog in more ways than one. There is so much personality stuffed into that dog. And her hacking is LOUD - only a junk yard dog could hack like she does. I wish I had a video camera for this shit. It's priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment