Monday, February 25, 2008

SPCA Membership Drive & An Early Easter

I got an email that the NS SPCA is having a new membership drive - and my membership is up for renewal, so I decided to take a drive out to Bedford and get my membership renewed in person


They have the membership forms available on line for you to print out - you can mail them in if you like - and the fees have gone up by $5 which isn't too bad I guess because of all the increased costs of things that have been going on lately - it's weird they're having a membership drive since I heard recently that "all memberships were under review" - but I guess that new memberships must be welcome, anyway!.
Luckily I was able to get mine renewed, so I'll be able to go to the Annual General Meeting in April - like a lot of people, I'm looking forward to that meeting.








On a completely different topic - my Dad is leaving for Florida for a month in a couple days - so he's not going to be home for Easter - so he bought me this Easter chocolate dog since he's not going to be home - isn't it cute? I thought it looked just like Jack.

It currently doesn't look anything like Jack though - because it now is missing his head! It's not going to make it to the end of the evening - let alone until Easter! I am a choco-holic.

No comments:

Post a Comment