Friday, September 30, 2011

Pet Reliiquary's Part II

I haven't been able to get a satisfactory photo of my newest acquisition, so I'm going to go ahead with the blog post anyway - I got a new piece of fabulous jewelry commenorating Charlie and Daisy - and it's from a local artist this time - Lisa MacDormand from Seabright Soul Designs
I found her work at an art gallery up in the Hydrostone Market in the north end of Halifax and I was entranced by it - so when I got home I googled her and found out she does commission work, so I emailed her and asked her if she'd do something for me - which she agreed to - and I got her to do a thing for her and Charlie, and I am thrilled with the results.

She works in 3D - so the front - which is the first photo - is in 3D, and then on the back is another picture of Charlie and Ddaisy with their name on it - all soldered together - you can get the shadow box pendant in any size you want - you can even get bigger sizes to put in your window - the possibilities are endless - Lisa MacDormand is truly an artist and I fell in love with her - she is awesome - and she's even got a dog which makes it even better!


If I get a better photo of the pendant I'll post it - I'll keep trying, because the necklace is really beautiful - but things under glass are so hard to get a good picture of.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome. Nice idea.
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete