Saturday, August 28, 2010

Today's Atlantic Small Dog Rescue Yard Sale & Barbecue!

This is Spencer - who is being fostered by Atlantic Small Dog Rescue - me and Buttercup met him today at the yard sale and barbecue out in Windsor Forks - he's got a racing stripe on his nose just like Buttercup does!
These brothers are also being fostered by ASDR - Levi - and my brain has already forgotten the other guys name - but they were seriously cute. Unfortunately my pictures today were as shitty as my memory was too.

But at the point that I was there - they had already raised almost $200 - so that was a good thing - and at least I got a photo of that! haha! The lady who hosted the event, the blonde lady on the left, Sandra - has a beautiful property - so it was a great day for the dogs who came - a huge fenced in yard to fun around and play in - her 4 dogs are very lucky.

This is Buttercup fretting that someone (aka another dog) was going to get too close to me and might be coming home with us - which is a real worry at an event like this!!!!
Here is Tara with her newest dog - a chinese crested - Blondie.. AKA Debbie Hairless, and her friend's cane corso Kano - the designated large dog at the event!

You can also find Atlantic Small Dog Rescue on Facebook if you didn't click on the link at the beginning of this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment