Friday, April 30, 2010

A super birthday

So today I had a great birthday - I didn't have to go into work, which is a nice thing, I got to go shopping - which is another nice thing - and I got to see someone I hadn't seen in a long time - and I got to meet her dog which I'd never met - Harry!


Do you remember "Furry's Magazine" - the Halifax magazine that was on the stands for awhile a couple year's ago? Lynne MacKay had her dog Harry in at Fetch Inc over at Burnside and she was picking him up while I was there setting up for tomorrow's seminar with Silvia Jay -
So I got to meet him - he is one of those dogs who's ears look like he's got his hair up in pig tails - he was just the cutest thing. There were 55 dogs today at Fetch Inc - that's a lot of fun times, I've got to say. I would love to work in a place like that. That would be amazing.

Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun too - I can't wait.

But it was a great birthday today, I got to do lots of stuff, got to go out to supper with one of my best friends - and I even got to eat this cute little birthday cake while I wrote this blog post tonight. It was a good day. I'm a lucky person.

http://dogkisser.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-bed-for-charlie-and-new-magazine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment