Sunday, April 4, 2010

A couple of Easter Barkies

So this is the first time today I've had a chance to sit down and do my Easter post - better late than never, though - and I think it's worth it with these lovely photos of Sante with her Easter clothes on. She's the most beautiful entlebucher on the planet, I'd say - especially when she's wearing a necklace that says "Welcome"!
Charlie is so good to me. He is so patient and lets me do whatever I want to do to him - except touch his feet to cut his nails. He won't let me do that - but pretty much anything else he'll let me do - as evidenced in this photo. He sat patiently and let me take photos of him for easter at every angle so that I'd have a ton of Easter photos of him forever and ever.
This was the only other shot I got - the other dogs were just NOT willing to play along with this holiday for some reason. Oh well, we can't have everything.

But luckily, we do have more photos of Sante! This is another angle of her light pink costume and short bunny ears -
And then we have long bunny ears, a darker pink shirt - and pink socks, and a ruffle around the neck - so cute!
I don't think there's too many dogs around who would be this good and hold poses and keep stuff on their head - Sante is indeed a very special dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment