Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clean Up at Point Pleasant Park!

I found this posted on Facebook tonight and it sounds like a good thing to me - I love my coffee mugs - so me and at least one of the dogs will definitely be going to this I'd say -

If you appreciate and/or use Point Pleasant Park please take the time to participate!

Please share this message from Amy Florien:

September 19, 2009
TD Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
Black Rock Beach, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Volunteer Event

Join the World Wildlife Fund for the TD Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup!

Free lunch and travel mugs for participants at noon. There will also be prizes, information booths, stilt walkers, face painters, and more!

Where: meet and register at Black Rock Beach

When: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

For additional information:
Amy Florien
florian.amy@gmail.com
http://wwf.ca/takeaction/events/gcsc/

No comments:

Post a Comment