Thursday, April 16, 2009

A funny cartoon about twittering inside a great card


I think one of my friends noticed that I've recently very cautiously dipped a finger into the world of Twittering - because he sent me a card that has a cartoon taped inside about the world of Twitter. It's pretty funny.


I also loved the card itself - and I thought that it was such a great idea I wanted to put it here - the Fredericton SPCA has so many great ideas - they seem to be an amazing organization. They're selling these cards - and it looks like you can apply - or probably pay - to have your rescued animal - put onto these greeting cards - isn't that a great idea for a fundraiser? That is so great! And it's so professionally done too!

So I got some really great snail mail today. Some of my friends are so nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment