I had an email today from someone who was in the court room when the animal abusers Alice and Zonda MacIsaac's heard their conviction from the judge on Friday and what they were actually going to have to live with - so it's not as bad as we thought it was -
- Prohibition Order over 20 years:
- not allowed to have or work around animals in a commercial or volunteer way
- not allowed to have any animals at the “Celtic Pets”-Kennel
- only allowed to have the following personal pets:
Zonda currently owns 5 dogs. She is allowed to keep these 5 dogs until they die, after that she is only allowed to have one dog
- Alice is allowed to have the two dogs “Stuy” & “Missy” and the cat. After they die, she is only allowed to have one dog
The SPCA will take pictures of these personal pets and is allowed, any time, any place, to check & enter any residences and property of animal abusers Alice & Zonda to check on the pets-well-being. If Zonda & Alice do not allow access or interfere, they will lose the permission to keep personal pets.
So that's a little better than we thought yesterday - let's just hope they stay in Nova Scota so that they don't start accumulating pets again so that 40 dogs end up being in one house - because we all know that animal abuser Alice had 40 "pets" in her house previously that she acquired through various means previously - that was the problem.