Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GROSS! SNOW!

It is snowing out tonight. The cat is exactly where he wants to be - hanging out in the kitchen watching the dogs go in and out and in and out.
It's the first time it's snowed here yet this fall
I am not a big fan of snow and slush and all the accompanying constant wet dogs x 4 that comes with the winter
And I can tell you that 2 of the 4 dogs I have aren't too amused with it either!
I hope this isn't how the rest of the winter is goingn to go - I think I might just go to bed for the rest of it.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! I took a couple of photos too, but didn't venture outside far enough to get the dogs playing. Check out my FaceBook to see the tracks they made though. I think Delta and Dexter (my foster dog) were having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 PM

    It always fun watching them delight again when the snow comes, lol. They have such a sense of wonder about it. My old girl still loves to run and slide on frozen puddles. We just have to be more careful now.

    ReplyDelete