Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gail Benoit's Puppy Mill Supplier Speaks Out

So here are images that I grabbed from the below video. This is a picture of puppies' mom - maybe all of the dachshunds that died that were in the news the last couple of days. Doesn't she look happy? Doesn't she look like she's living a nice healthy, contented life at this puppy farm? Yeah, she looks like a dog I'd like to spend $900 on a puppy she gave birth to.
This Mom looks rather frantic - she almost looks like a springer spaniel. In the video this is when the "breeder" is coming into the cage to try and pick up one of the puppies - you can tell how comfortable this Mom is with her "owner" coming into the cage.
This is another shot of the 1st photo above - of the daschie Mom and one pup she has left. Sad.
These are some yorkie pups that are in cage with some pug puppies you'll see below - what in HELL is in that water bowl? I can't figure it out - do you think maybe antibiotics or something?
Yeah - I really like the looks of THOSE eyes? I don't see this puppy having any vision issues with THOSE eyes as he or she ages. No dry eyes and then blindness caused by THOSE eys.
Hell - both of these little guys may ALREADY have poor vision issues.
Are these poor little things pugs - or ALIENS? And where is their MOTHER? Was she just to UNSIGHTLY for the camera so she was put away for the interview? I'd be willing to be money that she was! Disgusting. I may be starting to get a little bit angry now...
-

Here is tonight's video - the puppy miller has her say -


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Hi I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking
    on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and
    also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.



    Also visit my website ... official statement, ,

    ReplyDelete