Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gail Benoit was on CTV News Tonight

Gail Benoit - Nova Scotia's most notorious purveyor of sick and diseased puppies - was on CTV news tonight - so I taped it and put it on You Tube, you can see it below. I have information about her on my sidebar here on my blog so that there is an online presence for information about who she really is.

She went to court on June 26th and 27th about the charges she was charged with late last year - and then attempted to have thrown out in February, and I haven't been able to find out yet what happened at the trial - but I am continuing to try and find out - so hopefully I'll be able to report on the results. It's kind of odd that no news organization reported on the 2 day trial. I guess that puppy mill brokers aren't very high on their news worthy agendas. Which is too bad. People like her need to be in the news as much as possible so that everyone knows what she looks like and knows her name so that she can't do what she does anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    WHY IS THE PIECE OF HUMAN DOG CRAP STILL IN BUSINESS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 AM

    She goes back to court Oct. 24....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:44 AM

    The trial resumes on Oct 24.

    :)

    ReplyDelete