Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some very cute photos

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days, so I haven't been posting - the world of dog politics has been going on without me. I'm sure the people I'm usually mean to are happy about me not writing anything, anyway.
Here are some photos I took this week when we had a couple of minutes of sun - Daisy and Charlie were on fire and were wrestling like crazy in the back yard.
They have one small patch of grass in the yard that they wrestle on that I just can't get any new seed to grow grass on - and I can't convince them to wrestle on any other section of the lawn.
I don't know if I should just pour cement on that section of the lawn, or what.
Oh well, they certainly do enjoy themselves at least.And it makes for some good photos.
I didn't get the camera out soon enough to catch Buttercup humping Daisy during this wrestling match - but she was also involved in this melee.
Jack however, prefers to stay on the sidelines and bark at the trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment