Thursday, June 12, 2008

My once in a lifetime dog






I made some video of Charlie tonight and I think it's my best work to date, I was able to perfectly sync music that was playing in the room to music on the video so the music sounds really good - and it's actually what's playing in the back ground - I think it's really neat, and the song is really appropriate to the night - the band is Canadian - Hedley. You can tell in the video that Daisy is also really concerned about Charlie. Daisy is such a good dog.

I have been feeling very poorly, and then feeling better about tomorrow. I'm currently feeling positive. Everything is going to be okay. I can't feel any other way at this point, really. Charlie is going to be okay.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    You are in our thoughts today Charlie. Get well buddy,

    Marc & Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 AM

    ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) thinking of you and Charlie! Charlie is lucky to have you as a mum. Fingers & paws crossed that everything goes smoothly.

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your touching is giving him strength. My heart goes out to you and Daisy and all the family.
    God bless and a speedy recovery to Charlie, someone who loves to play as much as Charlie needs to stay around.
    Signed
    Pitifulpuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Awww, Charlie!! You're a litle cutie. You and your mama will be in my thoughts, hope you get better soon big guy. xoxox

    Krystle

    ReplyDelete