Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another busy day - Shelly the pet physiotherapist!

This is of course the camera being focused on me for those of you who happened to see me and the dogs being interviewed on Global television tonight about all the fracas going on this week. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Now getting blog back to it's regular schedule....

This is Buttercup waiting for her very own physiotherapist - the very busy Shelly Malcolm - owner of Pawsitive Action Physiotherapy - to arrive and help her get her back legs working again. Buttercup wasn't sure she was going to like the experience. My Dad was so uncomfortable about the whole thing he high-tailed it back to west end Halifax.
Charlie and Daisy showing us that there's nothing wrong with them!

Look - I've got a toy! No, don't look at my knees! I've got a toy!
Oh shit, she's started to rub my belly while she's causing me great unease by touching my knees - what am I going to do now?
When I get out of here, I am going to KILL you! Especially since all you're doing right now is taking my picture!
Daisy thought the whole was FABULOUS! Buttercup getting some kind of torture treatment, and it wasn't her or Charlie for once. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment