Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve 2007 Birthday Party for Oreo!

Tonight I went to a New Year's Eve Birthday party for Oreo the English Bull Terrier at Janet Chernin's House - Oreo turned 14 years old today - which is pretty good for a bull terrier. Oreo was thoroughly enjoying all the attention I think.

Janet had a pretty good turn-out, and I had a pretty good feed. My tummy is currently pretty upset from all the different stuff that I ate.

I took lots of pictures with my fabulous new camera and posted them on my Picasa photos page at http://picasaweb.google.com/dogkisser - you might recognize somoe of the people and some of the dogs - and I've also posted the photos in the below slide show. I hope you enjoy them! There were some confirmed dogkissers there - that's for sure! haha!!






No comments:

Post a Comment