Sunday, December 9, 2007

Some Photos from the week

I was sick this week - I don't know if it was the flu or a super bad migraine, but I was throwing up like there was no tomorrow. It was bad. Luckily the dogs didn't seem to mind spending a couple days in bed and it let Charlie mend his sore shoulder - although within one day of starting his Metacam he had stopped limping - that stuff really is a miracle liquid it seems. I wish they had something like that for humans.

A friend of mine sent me this pin from Cafe Press - he said that he got it from the "Animal Haven" charity - it's cute, don't you think? haha! Everyone should have one!




I took these photos of Charlie and Daisy a little more than 24 hours after he had started taking Metacam - can you believe that? He went from not being able to walk - to starting to wrestle again. That is one cantankerous old dog.











Daisy being her typical beautiful self in between wrestling matches or stuffing a toy in my face.



These are some pictures I took in the woods this afternoon - it was a nice sunny afternoon - the dogs had a good time running around with a coat of ice on top of the snow.







No comments:

Post a Comment