Sunday, March 18, 2007

Some extreme close ups

This morning when we went for our walk up in the woods behind the house the dogs for some reason very graciously allowed me to stick the camera close to their face for about 10 seconds and take some close-up pictures of them.
Daisy was being especially cute and even let her tongue hang out for most of the shots I got of her and cocked her head a little to the left. She is the biggest ham in the world I think.
Charlie of course had to maintain his dignity and wouldn't sit down when I asked him to, but instead layed down and took a rest. He is after all a very gentlemanly senior fellow and likes to rest whenever he's not chasing cats and other things he deems to need a chase.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Oh dang. I absolutely LOVE those photos.

    ~S

    ReplyDelete