Friday, February 23, 2007

I've fallen in love with a new little white dog...

So I went to supper tonight at my friend Janet's house and there was a west highland white terrier there named Trouble. I've met him before, but Buttercup has always been there protecting me before tonight - but tonight I didn't take her with me so my defences were down. I hope Buttercup doesn't find out.


This was a little dog named Tess who was up for a little snuggle too. She laid in my lap while we all watched the movie "Babel" with Brad Pitt.

Oreo's cancer surgery has been coming along fabulously.
She's been soaking up all the attention she can get.
Ursa's been soaking up all the deflected Oreo attention too!
Harry is the most photogenic golden retriever in the HRM I'd say!
Oreo popped up on the dining table for a kiss!

In Janet's bathroom was one of the Mexican birds - I had one at home and when I asked her if she knew anything about it she said - "do you want it?" and put it in my bag - so now I have 2 Mexican birds that I know nothing about! haha! Does anyone know anything about these birds? They are ceramic and pretty heavy and are hand painted. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment