Sunday, November 12, 2006

a Ton of Pictures


I've said before that I Love All things Google - I've started using the Google Photo Albums - and tonight I uploaded a bunch of pictures to my album that I've taken in the past of Charlie, Teddy, Buttercup and Daisy and some other stuff if you care to take a look. I had to upload some pictures because I'm going to be interviewed for an online television show that's coming up about Charlieloveshalifax and the lady wanted to see some photos.

I'm not quite sure yet about how and where the interview is going to air - so when I find out - I'll put it here where it's going to be. Charlie really is a media whore!

The photos are posted at http://picasaweb.google.com/dogkisser - make sure you look at the landscapes page - I love the "photo stitch" capabilities of Canon cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment