Thursday, July 13, 2006

3 Weeks until my camera is fixed...

 It turns out I dropped my camera in the worst possible spot - right on the "optical unit" - the sticky-outey part on the front that goes in and out and it needed to be completely replaced. It only dropped about a foot-and-a-half too.

But when I broke my ankle on both sides and had to have 4 pins put in I was only jumping over a really small snowbank - it's all in the way I landed on the other side. The problem is my camera cost more than $400 - so having the repairs cost $200 still makes it worthwhile - it's cheaper than replacing the camera. It just makes me sick to my stomach that I have to do it.

This picture is taken with my "digital" video camera. I think I might need to adjust the settings. I don't think the dogs are missing the flash though. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment