Thursday, January 5, 2006

Okay, I'm sorry but my dogs ARE the cutest in the world!

Yes, I have been wavering on whether or not my dogs are the cutest in the world since I've been surfing several blogs lately and seeing that there are other canines out there who are quite cute. But really, all you have to do is go back through the archives and there's really no competition. And all I have to do is sit on my couch and turn my camera on - and I don't have to do anything. Charlie just turns the other dogs ON.




And then he continues to enthrall Daisy for a while longer by hogging all the chewing bones.



"Pictures of the dogs"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:22 PM

    Joan there is no doubt you have some adorable photos. How can it be that you haven't entered my photo contest?

    http://houndsaroundtown.com/whatsnew.html

    I'm not judging the contest so you wouldn't be getting preferential treatment either...LOL

    Pats to the brat pack from and & nelly

    ReplyDelete