Sunday, November 13, 2005

Some shots from the floor

I was hanging out on the floor today - which is nothing particularly new, so I thought I'd take a couple shots from that vantage point:



Teddy was maintaining his distance. I wouldn't blame him considering what's been done to him the last few days.



Charlie was snoring to beat the band - this is a position he likes to take a lot of the time...



To the right is Daisy deep in her slumber.



This picture of Buttercup was taken when we were next to Teddy in his bed - she looks pretty concerned, don't you think? We're all pretty concerend about him right now.



Last is this picture taken of Buttercup and Daisy to show you that every other picture was taken - even though you can't see it - with Buttercup in the middle of me and the subject. I always have a Buttercup on my belly no matter where I go. I AM the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment