Sunday, November 27, 2005

So Many Good Pictures Today!

We were at Conrad's beach today and the photography gods were with me because I got all kinds of good shots. The camera gods and tire gods were NOT with me though - I dropped my camera in the sand which is very counter-productive to having a camera continuing to work because sand has a way of getting into the little fiddly bits - and I must have run over something on my way to the beach because when I got in the car on my way to go home I noticed that one of my tires was flat. Luckily a fellow was walking by with his dogs who lives right next to the beach and he knew how to put a spare tire on a car - so he put mine on for me. And now I also know how to do it too, which is good for next time.

But anyway - on to the pictures!


Teddy showing us his new teeth - I'm almost sure he's smiling here! Posted by Picasa


Charlie and Daisy coming in for some...I don't know what? Liver maybe? Quite a shot, eh? Posted by Picasa


8 in my series of Buttercup running toward me - all 4 of her feet are off the ground here! Posted by Picasa


9 in my series of Buttercup running towards me Posted by Picasa


Buttercup's got quite a bit of dead seal on her neck there - you have to look hard to see Teddy carrying up her rear. Posted by Picasa


Charlie posing perfect - Buttercup in the bottom right being somewhat MUCH less than perfect! haha! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment