Sunday, October 2, 2005

Makin' Dog Food

Today amongst my home making duties I made dog food for the next couple days - see below picture - yesterday the Superstore had pot roast on sale for $2.99 a pound so I bought a piece for $14.99 - all the animals like to help out with the preparation. The dogs like to keep the floor clean, and Liam the cat likes to keep the counter spotless through all stages of production. If Liam could he'd keep the stove clean too - but then he'd have fused paws because they'd always be burned and he'd have very little hair too, which would be counter productive - at least that's what I keep telling him!

You'd think 25 cups of cooked rice would last longer than a few days. The curse of having big dogs - and small hungry dogs....


Buttercup helping me make dog food today... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment