Thursday, October 13, 2005

I've started a web ring for dog blogs!

I belong to several webrings on my "Charlie loves Halifax" website - and I thought I'd join a couple web rings for my blog too, and when I went and looked I couldn't believe that there wasn't any ring for dog blogs! Can you believe that? So I started one mysel. So now I've just got to start inviting people and get the word out so that people can join up.

If you want to join - just go to - http://d.webring.com/hub?ring=dogblogs and click on "join this ring" and you should be able to just follow the instructions.

The web ring logo stuff is at the bottom of this page if you want to check it out...

Note to Moe who has the Shelia the Australian Cattle Devil Dog Blog - if you're reading this - I tried to email you at your AOL email address and it came back as undeliverable - I wanted you to join the webring - will you go and join up? That'd be neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment